How Can I Benefit from Smilelift Technology?
A youthful smile is the key to an attractive personality. As age progresses, our teeth wear down due to regular tooth-to-tooth contact while chewing or swallowing. This process results in the development of shorter clinical crowns which do not support the lips or cheeks fully, giving you an aged look. There can be an uneven smile line because of the crooked or worn teeth. Through Smilelift technology, the teeth are reshaped in such a way that the signs of aging are masked and you get a radiant and youthful face. Dental veneers and dental crowns and custom dentures are the most popular techniques used for Smilelift.
The benefits of Smilelift technology include:
- The procedure is painless and non-invasive unlike cosmetic or plastic surgery which can be quite expensive.
- Your new youthful smile through smile lift technology boosts up your confidence level.
- Your stained teeth or discolored teeth can be completely concealed.
- The reduced lengths of the teeth due to wearing are corrected. The increased length supports the lower lip.
- The upper parts of the teeth are thickened to eliminate the wrinkles around your mouth. The upper lip gets a fuller look.
- The gaps in between the teeth are rectified so that there are no black spaces when you smile.
Smilelift technology can also help those who have a gummy smile. Gummy smile can be due to high upper lip or if the gums cover the teeth in such a way that the teeth appear shorter in length, thereby, making the smile unsightly. Those who feel shy to smile due to extra display of gums can surely find smile lift technology extremely beneficial. Dental lasers are often used to address such problems.
If you desire a new youthful and vibrant smile through Smilelift technology, call (217) 546-3333 to schedule an appointment with Dr. VanderMolen. His team at Advanced Dental Care will help you achieve your dream smile!